How to Apply
- Our application for our in-person and online sessions will be live on IRIS in February.
- To view our application before creating an IRIS account or to submit our application in hard copy, via mail, our application will be available via the link here: LtW 2021 Application will be here
- Necessary Information:
- Youth Personal Information
- Parent Information
- Application Essay: How do you foresee your faith interacting with your dream career?
(Please keep essays to 250-400 words)
- Application fee is $25 and can be paid on the online application. Application deadline is May 15, 2021.
- A representative from Light the World! will be in contact via email within 14 business days to notify you regarding acceptance into the program.
*IRIS requires each applicant to create an account
- All registration materials will be emailed once application has been accepted.
- Registration payment of $475 must be received by May 29, 2021.
- For more information see the Light the World! 2021 Participant and Guardian Handbook which will be uploaded when available.
- Complete necessary form by May 29, 2021:
- Forms will be uploaded here when available
This program is funded by a grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. and additional donors generously contribute to our growth.
These sponsorships have allowed us to ensure that cost does not deter anyone from attending Light the World.
If you are in need of financial assistance, email email@example.com to inquire.
Where to send completed materials?
Email scanned forms and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail materials to:
Light the World!
106 Caldwell Hall
620 Michigan Ave. N.E.
Washington, DC 20064
Who to contact with questions?
For any remaining questions, call the Program Director at (202) 319-6524 or email email@example.com.