How to Apply
- Click here to apply online. Please note that you will need to create a username and password to do so.
- Necessary Information:
- Youth Personal Information
- Preferred Summer Session
- Housing Requests
- Application Essay: How do you foresee your faith interacting with your dream career?
(Please keep essays to 250-400 words)
- Pay Application Fee of $25 included in the application process. After the priority deadline of April 15th, a late fee of $50 will be applied.
- Submit Application before May 25, 2019.
- A representative from Light the World! will be in contact via email within 14 business days to notify you regarding acceptance into the program.
- All registration materials will be emailed once application has been accepted.
- Registration payment of $325 must be received no later than 14 days after acceptance is granted.
- For more information see the Light the World! 2019 Participant and Guardian Handbook.
- Complete the following forms by June 1, 2019:
This program is funded by a grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. and additional donors generously contribute to our growth.
These sponsorships have allowed us to ensure that cost does not deter anyone from attending Light the World.
If you are in need of financial assistance, email email@example.com to inquire.
Where to send completed materials?
Email scanned forms and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail materials to:
Rylee Kenney/ Light the World!
106 Caldwell Hall
620 Michigan Ave. N.E.
Washington, DC 20064
Who to contact with questions?
For any remaining questions call Rylee at (202) 319-6524 or email email@example.com