How to Apply
- Our application for our online session is live, it can be found here*.
- To view our application before creating an IRIS account or to submit our application in hard copy, via mail, click the link here: LtW 2020 Paper Application
- Necessary Information:
- Youth Personal Information
- Parent Information
- Application Essay: How do you foresee your faith interacting with your dream career?
(Please keep essays to 250-400 words)
- Application fee is $25 and can be paid on the online application. Application deadline
is June 3, 2020.
- To ensure that as many participants can join us this summer as possible, our application deadline has been extended until we’re full!
- A representative from Light the World! will be in contact via email within 14 business days to notify you regarding acceptance into the program.
*IRIS requires each applicant to create an account
- All registration materials will be emailed once application has been accepted.
- Registration payment of $125 must be received before the beginning of the program (July 6, 2020).
- For more information see the Light the World! 2020 Participant and Guardian Handbook.
- Complete the following form by July 1, 2020:
This program is funded by a grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. and additional donors generously contribute to our growth.
These sponsorships have allowed us to ensure that cost does not deter anyone from attending Light the World.
If you are in need of financial assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Where to send completed materials?
Email scanned forms and materials to email@example.com
Or Mail materials to:
Light the World!
106 Caldwell Hall
620 Michigan Ave. N.E.
Washington, DC 20064
Who to contact with questions?
For any remaining questions, call the Program Director at (202) 319-6524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.